Warm Tips: Our warehouse has delivery process monitoring to ensure that each product is not leaking from picking up to packaging to delivery. Please rest assured to buy!
Safe and Easy to Control
Our nail trimmers are safe enough to be used either professionally or at home. The nail clippers' shorter length makes them easier to control and maneuver.
Pet-Parent Approved Grip
Featuring a non-slip rubber handle, the cat nail clippers provide a stable grip and are comfortable to hold.
One Size Fits All
The versatile nail clippers are ideal for grooming cat nails of all breeds and sizes of cats.
★ A nail-trimming every ten days to two weeks is recommended.
★ 9 Steps to help your cat/dog relax while you trim:
1. Choose a quiet place where you can comfortably sit your cat on your lap.
2. Make your cat/dog relaxed with lovely touches then massaging the toes.
3. Keep a gentle contact with your cat while clipping her nails.
4. Press the pad until the nail extends release her toe and give her a quick treat.
5. Cut only the white part of the claw.
6. Trim only the sharp tip of the nail.
7. If your cat/dog resist don’t squeeze or pinch her pad just follow her moves gently and try to make her feel comfy.
8. Don’t try to trim all of your cats claw at one time.
9. The pink part of a cat’s nail, called the quick, is where the nerves and blood vessels are. Do NOT cut this sensitive area , use caution .
|Product Dimension||3.7 x 0.3 x 2.6 inches|